Tuesday, September 27, 2011

pretty pink cashmere cardi



Did you read the article in today's Times about women and coffee consumption and depression?  I did, with a cup of coffee in hand and a smile on my face.

For those of you who haven't had a chance to look at Debra Immergut's and my new blog, Improv Diary, head over for a very easy tutorial on making the above cardigan.  It took me 15 minutes to make out of something I simply never would have worn otherwise.  It is very pink and pretty.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to check it out for sure! What an adorable cardigan!! I love it!!! ps. no i didn't read the article but I was drinking my coffee and enjoying it while reading your blog hahahah
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a happy one to you too, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete