Monday, September 24, 2012

Kid's after-school sewing in my studio


I will be running 2 classes :

Wednesdays from 3:30 - 5:30   Oct. 3 - Dec. 12 (No class Thanksgiving week)
Thursdays from 3:30 - 5:30       Oct. 4 - Dec. 13 (No class Thanksgiving week)

The classes will cost $175 (including most materials - I may ask for a few things to be purchased)

The classes will focus on basic machine sewing skills - learn to use that machine without help! - and we will make clothes, gifts, cool things for your room, and more. If you have a sewing machine that works well, I will want you to bring it.  I have 3 machines and it is nice for everyone to have their own.  If you are interested in buying a machine, I have opinions and advice, so just ask.

I want to have 6 kids in each class, and a minimum of 4 to run the class.  Spread the word  (forward this email!) around to others who might be interested and let me know if you have any questions.


My facebook page is a great place to look for upcoming sewing classes, workshops, and demos :www.facebook.com/improvsewing

2 comments: